13 Facts About Permanent Makeup & Microblading Not Talked About In 2023
There’s so much information online about the brilliant anti-ageing/beauty hack, but there are still a few things you probably aren’t aware
- This is not like a normal tattoo.
- Your Microblading or PMU is not permanent, (or it shouldn't be, if it is its too deep)
- You will want this redone in time (yes its contagious)
- Not all artists invest in amazing anaesthetics to ensure your comfort.
- Only 10% of this industry actually continue to upskill!
- Only the best photos are posted and most of the time they are edited (apparently).
- Your treatment may require 3 visits (does the price cover you for this?)
- Is there a guarantee on your work?
While most of the training for this work only takes about 4 days, it’s essential that the newly qualified artists practices on latex vs
people. But are they?
- Is the salon ‘single use products’and are they being disposed of properly? If not an autoclave should be present.
- Will the therapist you choose listen to you or just do as she wishes?
The is my favourite. Unfortunately most ladies over 40 chose not to discuss how fantastic their new tattooed area is due to being a little
shy and secretive about it. So the general public only hears and sees the bad online.
- If you are over 40 your skin will be much better with Powder Brows, as microblading wont heal as well on this skin.
Check the therapist you’re looking at has trained in what you are having done. Often training is only done in one area ie brows then they
self train for lips and eyeliner.
PMU & Microblading IS the biggest time saver beauty hack ever in my opinion, (actually eyeliner is the top)! So I hope this will
help you make an informed decision when choosing your artist.
As Nike would say ‘just do it’…. its brilliant
You Tube https://bit.ly/RachaelBebeyoutube
The Business of PMU https://bit.ly/MicrobladingPMUCourses